- Tuesday August 18 - Thursday August 20
- 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM (approx 45 minutes)
- VBS is for kids ages 5-11
- Note: you do not have to attend our church for your kids to attend VBS - any kids ages 5-11 are welcomed!
- Our VBS is FREE to attend!
- Zoom is also free to use!
What to Expect:
- Live-action activities, interactive games
- Easy for parents to set-up and kids to join
- Beautifully illustrated Bible stories
- Powerful, Christ-centered teachings
- Music your kids love
- Ready-to-go crafts
How to Attend VBS:
- You must fill out the form on this page to attend (one form per email/screen)
- The Zoom join link will be emailed to you by August 17
- About 10 minutes before 6:00 on Aug 18-20, click the link and follow the on-screen instructions to set it up
- Enter your first and last name (if asked)
- Make sure you "join with computer audio"
- The host will control the mute/un-mute for all participants
- All mics will be muted for the duration of VBS unless otherwise asked by the host to un-mute for a game or discussion
- Contact: Pastor Mykayla Brubacher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Monique Canfield
- Email: email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the deadline to register?
Sunday August 16 at midnight
Who do I contact if I have a change in my registration (need to register more or cancel)?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is happening on Friday night?
- Friday Aug 21 at 8:30 PM
- Movie: Turbo (Rated PG; 1 hr 36 minutes; A freak accident might just help an everyday garden snail achieve his biggest dream: winning the Indy 500)
- This event is weather permitting (plan that it is happening unless you receive an email stating otherwise)
- Drive-in movie night at the church (1731 Bloor St. Courtice ON L1E 2N1)
- Building will be open for washroom use (please social distance while inside)
- Kids who did not attend our Virtual VBS are still welcome to attend the drive-in movie night
- Parent/guardian is responsible for supervising children that they bring
Why are you not having a regular VBS?
- The health and safety of your family is our top priority. Given the current global situation with Covid-19, and following public health recommendations, VBS will be virtual this year.