Family Worship and Outreach Centre is aware of the current global health situation and would like to make you aware of the following updates based on the recommendations of the government and health department. We will communicate any updates regarding resuming in-person/indoor Sunday Services on this page, and in our weekly email once we have them to share. Each church has a unique congregation and set of circumstances to take into consideration when making these decisions. Thankfully, church has never been about being inside a building. We appreciate your prayers and patience as we continue to prioritize the health and safety of you, your family and our community.
In the meantime, here's how we'll be doing things differently:
- Service (drive-in): at 10:00 AM (approx. 50 minutes); must stay in your car; building open for washroom use; tune in to 103.7 FM on your car radio
- Sermon (online): video, audio, sermon notes and announcements (this Sunday's sermon will be available to view as of Sunday morning)
- Online Sunday School: video with Pastor Kimberley, fun family activity sheets, memory verse and more
- Tithes & Offerings: drive-in service (contact-less), online or contact the office 905-434-2876
- Morning Prayer: - Mondays at 9:00 AM at the church (social distance practices in place)
- School of the Spirit - Mondays at 6:30 PM (online) with Chuck Price (join link in our weekly email)
- Youth Group - weekly online devotional series, worship songs and more; follow us on Instagram @aftershockatfwc
- Family Night Live - Wednesdays at 6:00 PM (online) starting in mid-October
- Bible Study - Wednesdays at 6:45 PM (online) starting in mid-October
- Prayer: If you would like prayer, please contact the office by phone (voicemail) at 905-434-2876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: the church office is closed until further notice and all staff are working from home
- Email List: if you would like to be added to the church email list, please email email@example.com
- Facebook: we regularly post updates and announcements
We sincerely love and are praying for you all during this time. As the Church, this is our moment to step up and show love, share courage and send hope to everyone around us, wherever we are. Please continue to pray for our church, community and nation as we navigate this situation.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...