Family Worship and Outreach Centre is aware of the current global health situation and would like to make you aware of the following updates based on the recommendation of the government and health department. We appreciate your understanding and prayers as we prioritize the health and safety of you, your family, and our community. Here's how we'll be doing things differently:
- Sunday Service (drive-in): join us for our drive-in service at 10:00 AM (approx 50 minute service) *building open for washroom use
- Sunday Sermon (online): at www.familyworshipcentre.ca/sermons
- Sunday School: lessons and activities for your family on our FWC Kids Facebook page
- Tithes & Offerings: in person at the drive-in service (contact-less), online at www.familyworshipcentre.ca/donate or contact the office 905-434-2876
- While we are aware of the government's revision of gathering sizes for churches, we are still having a drive-in service this Sunday
- Monday Prayer (at the church): Monday mornings at 9:00 AM (social distance procedures will be followed
- Tuesday Prayer (online): Tuesday nights at 6:30 PM - details at www.familyworshipcentre.ca/programs/prayer (note: prayer on Tuesday June 30 is moved to a special combined Bible Study + Prayer night on Monday June 29 at 6:30 PM)
- Wednesday Kids/Jr. High (online): lessons and activities for your family on our FWC Kids Facebook page
- Friday Youth (online): follow us on Instagram for messages, updates and fun activities or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other in person ministries and events are suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Prayer: If you would like prayer, please contact the office by phone (voicemail) at 905-434-2876 or email email@example.com
- Office: the church office is closed until further notice and all staff are working from home. Phone messages will be checked daily.
- Email List: if you would like to be added to the church email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: we regularly post updates to our Church Facebook page and our FWC Kids Facebook page
We sincerely love and are praying for you all during this time. As the Church, this is our moment to step up and show love, share courage and send hope to everyone around us, wherever we are. Please continue to pray for our church, community and nation as we navigate the upcoming weeks.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...