Family Worship and Outreach Centre is aware of the current global health situation and would like to make you aware of the following updates based on the recommendation of the government and health department. We appreciate your understanding and prayers as we prioritize the health and safety of you, your family, and our community. Here's how we'll be doing things differently:
- Service (drive-in): join us for our drive-in service at 10:00 AM (approx 50 minute service; must stay in your car; building open for washroom use only)
- Sermon (online): at www.familyworshipcentre.ca/sermons (this Sunday's sermon will be available to view as of Sunday morning)
- Tithes & Offerings options: drive-in service (contact-less), online or contact the office 905-434-2876
- Morning Prayer - Mondays at 9:00 AM at the church (social distance practices in place)
- "Watch and Pray" Bible Study / Prayer - Mondays & Tuesdays at 6:30 PM online on Zoom (join link is in our weekly email message)
- "Watch and Pray" summer series - download the book we will be reading
- NEW: Virtual VBS for kids ages 5-11. Details and registration here.
- All other in-person mid-week programs and events have been suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Kids/Jr. High (Facebook) - like our FWC Kids page and check our our Resources page
- Youth Group (Instagram) - follow us at @aftershockatfwc
- Prayer: If you would like prayer, please contact the office by phone (voicemail) at 905-434-2876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: the church office is closed until further notice; all staff are working from home
- Email List: if you would like to be added to the church email list, please email email@example.com
- Facebook: we regularly post updates to our Church Facebook page
We sincerely love and are praying for you all during this time. As the Church, this is our moment to step up and show love, share courage and send hope to everyone around us, wherever we are. Please continue to pray for our church, community and nation as we navigate the upcoming weeks.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...