PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING
The following rules are in place for your health and safety, and ours. These rules are mandatory and must be followed by everyone at all times in order to attend the drive-in service:
- You are not allowed to step outside of your vehicle for any reason, other than to use the washroom then return directly to your vehicle
- Each person attending the gathering must remain in their vehicle that is designed to be closed to the elements (no motorcycles, open air Jeeps, convertibles, etc. are allowed)
- Person must not be in a vehicle that contains members of more than one household (e.g. no carpooling or switching vehicles once you arrive)
- The driver of the vehicle must ensure that it is positioned at least two metres from other vehicles (e.g. one parking space between all vehicles)
- No more than 5 people will conduct the service, and must maintain a two metre distance from anyone
- Plan to arrive about 10 minutes early - late vehicles driving in will be very distracting and interrupt the service since it is outdoors
- You will be able to enter the building to access the washrooms, if necessary. Social distance while inside. You must return directly to your vehicle.
- You can now drop off your tithes/offerings in our contact-less drop off box at the end of the drive-in service
- Friendly but firm reminder that while we are happy to see you, absolutely no handshakes, fist bumps, hugging, etc. allowed - you must remain in your vehicle and by 2 meters apart from anyone/any vehicle at all times.
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! The sermon will still be recorded and posted online under the Sermons page as usual, along with some weekly announcements and links.